Honestly I can’t remember the last time I dyed eggs for Easter. I think at some point it just became an incredibly mundane tradition- dip them in some red dye and that’s it. There was some spicing up later on when the colour green was introduced. Ha!
I promised myself I would get involved with decorating eggs this year with Georgie. But we’re doing it our way! So I gathered some kid-friendly cute and modern egg decorating ideas to try out.
1. I love the marbled look by Practically Functional.
2. No fuss, no muss. Just pens, stickers and eggs. By Brit+Co.
3. Use temporary tattoos. Any will do and they don’t have to be gold. By Brit+Co.
4. Glitter! These would look so good on the table. By Girl Inspired.
5. More of a mum project. I know Georgie would love these if only I had the patience.
6. A great idea for older kids. By Studio DIY.
7.Cheap and easy. Just use a white marker and draw away. By Joy Ever After.
8. Any old nail polish lying around? By Little Inspiration.
9. So darling. So cute. By Flax and Twine.
10. Natural dyes. The best. By Kirsten Rickert.
What do you think? Got any other ideas? I would love to hear them.