I am at that stage in my pregnancy where everything is swollen.
My hands, feet, boobs, ass and face are all nice and round as my mum elegantly put it the other day. Whenever possible I’ve been lying around with my legs up in the air and I am trying to lessen the hours I spend on my laptop because typing is doing no favours to my aching hands and wrists.
As for my face I think I may have found a solution. Dipping my face in a bowl of ice cold water or running an ice cube all over my face. Both are exceptional ways to cool myself down in this weather but did you know that there are so many skin benefits too.
Apparently models swear by this method before a shoot or a show because:
- Cold water is the ultimate skin tonic.
- By dipping your face in a bowl of cold water you can help flush puffiness away.
- Ice cube massaging is a great anti-ageing treatment and it can rid you of blemishes.
- Expect less redness and a reduction in wrinkles and lines.
- Your skin will glow and look all dewey and tighter.
- An ice cube can shrink a spot and shrink large pores.
So what do you think? Will you try it? Or have you tried it?