I’m not really feeling the Halloween vibe THAT much this year to go all out and buy/make Georgie a costume. Let’s blame it on pregnancy hormones shall we? But he will be attending a couple of parties so I have to do something. Enter the best last minute face painting ideas I could find. And they’re super easy too!
1. Probably my favourite of the bunch, I am seriously considering this witch face when I escort Georgie to his little party.
2. There are so many variations of the skeleton face, it really depends on the level of scary you’re ok with. I reckon this one is ok for little ones.
3. How seriously cool is Frankenstein? And he even comes with a tutorial! Click here to get it.
5. If your child isn’t really in the mood to be scary then add some glitter and happy colours but keep those fangs for the ultimate sweet vampire.
6. At last but not least, the little devil. With a tutorial.