1. The Bee and The Fox: These t-shirts were what inspired this post to begin with. I love the typography, the contrast ringer binding at the neckline and sleeves and they also look super comfy. Shop on Etsy.
2. Female Collective: Feminism is celebrated in all its glory over at Female Collective where the t-shirts look a tad plain but nevertheless I love all the statements they boldly make.
3. The LB Brand: Another favourite due to the awesome typography. I have had my eye on this tee for a while now. It looks so razor thin and vintage.
4. The Selfish Mother: Choose from a range of colours and styles including long sleeves and short, soft summer and scoop necked sweatshirts at this UK based online shop.
5. Harbour Sirens: There’s another one I like with Gypsy Mama on the front but there’s something about comparing mamas to animals that I can’t resist. Available in black and white. Shop on Etsy.
6. Junk Gypsy: The description says its the softest unisex t-shirt ever and it really does look like it is. Of course the camo print is undeniably cool and so is that pop of colour around the neckline.
7. Parentees: I definitely feel like a Mutha Hustla at times. Don’t you? This tee is available from a cool online shop that has tons more mum, dad and kids t-shirts to look at.
8. Cozy Gal: I also like the one that says Permanently Tired because I know that is definitely what I am going to be in a few weeks. But I also know that I will be a mother of dragons. Plural!
9. Bandit Brand General Store: 70s inspired tee with a great design that looks like it may not do a good job hiding your belly but it does come in XL and that super thin material looks too good to resist.