2. He knows the numbers and is recognising letters. So proud!
3. Afternoon shadows and lights.
4. He dressed up for a Carnival Party at school. I thought of this costume one night and almost woke him up to ask him what he thinks. I hoped he would say ‘yes’. Turns out my son is just as obsessed with Superman as I am.
5. Really bad lighting but it’s Clark Kent having breakfast…in his Batman robe!
6. ‘Mummy, look! It’s the house in UP!’ Drawn on February 14.
7. Quiet moments.
8. Valentine roses. The chocolates were my favourite.