1. This month, I decided to give my regular Pilates classes a break and head to the gym for the first time in years. Change is good especially when you’re working muscles. If I’m putting time and energy into something I like to do it well so I’ve been looking up pre-workout smoothies and foods. If you work out, even if that is 30 minutes on the treadmill like me, you should check this link.
2. I’m not sure how I feel about this but as a mother I think I understand. This series of heartbreakingly beautiful photographs are taken by a US organisation called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep and feature parents with their newborns in their last moments together.
3. 50 inspiring children’s books with a positive message. I will not pretend I got through the whole list because I didn’t but from what I have seen there are great titles mentioned. Also great for all ages.
4. We’re not quite there yet with Georgie but I have a feeling the sex questions will start coming very soon and I want to be prepared. If you find yourself in this position (no pun intended) check out Cup of Jo’s book recommendations for every age.
5. Do you brush your teeth in the shower? You might want to stop after reading this.